It’s happened! We’re home! Sunday Assembly Manchester are over the moon to let you know that from our next assembly – Sun 12 August 2018 – we will be located in our new permanent home - the stunning Grade II listed Niamos! That’s right PERMANENT HOME!
LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS! Built in 1901, this stunner of a tiered theatre is a Grade II Listed building used to be occupied by the BBC (well if it’s good enough for them…) and can house hundreds. It has been reopened for just 3 months by an incredible grassroots community (some who ran The Wonder Inn) who can’t wait to welcome our secular congregation and grow community together with us!
Get the address in your notebook: Niamos, Old Birley St, Hulme, Manchester M15 5GL
Here’s to you, our wondrous nomadic community! We’ve made it! Our 5th venue in 10 months and no more moving. We’re home!
For our home coming, we really need your help. It’s a newly reopened venue which doesn’t have all the tech as of yet and is a bit more of a beast to set up, so we’re rolling our sleeves up and begging & borrowing to make it happen. And we can't do it without you!
We’ve put together a gift list of stuff we need to make it go, can you help us? Email email@example.com if you can help with:
- PA Sound system (we have a stand for speaker and a projector already)
- Stage lights
- Tea urn! (essentials!)
Volunteers! Ever wanted to chip in with making an SA happen? We’re especially looking for:
- A Tech Wizard!
- Decorators – can you help us make the space even more beautiful on the day or help us move lots of chairs?
- Crafters – Zoe is creating beautiful banners and bunting, can you help her?
- Social Media Cheerleaders – can you help us spread the word online and irl?
- Rockstars – fancy joining our band? Well get stuck in, we’ve got a massive stage for you!
Materials for decorations:
- Any fabric (old or recycled is fine)
- Anyone that could help with screen printing the assembly logo
- Any lights
- Tissue paper
- Party decorations
- Any cushions
Thank you, thank you for your generosity in advance!
WE’VE GOT THIS FOLKS!